INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

[SOLVED] Problems connecting Sesto Senso 2

• Thank you received: 5
Hi,
I'm trying to connect to my Sesto inso via asiair pro running stellermateOS. All of a sudden I keep getting this message:

2024-01-06T05:07:54: [ERROR] Failed to connect to port (/dev/serial/by-id/usb-Silicon_Labs_CP2102N_USB_to_UART_Bridge_Controller_3084f8c8ee85eb1183448b1ab7d59897-if00-port0). Error: Port failure Error: No such file or directory. Check if device is connected to this port.

I've tried every port on the ASIair pro always the same message. Also, when I select the CCD simulator I get this error message:

Driver indi_simulator_ccd failed to start on the remote INDI server.

Can someone please advise? I've been using the Sesto senso for about a year without issue via the asiair running stellarmateOS. Also the calibration routine runs fine via the primaluce web app using the SS wifi hotspot.

Thank you,
Eli
Last edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by Eli Ron.
3 months 3 weeks ago #97949

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Check port selector and see if you can detect any other ports in the system. I think the initial port detection found a port that no longer exists for some reason.
3 months 3 weeks ago #97950

• Thank you received: 5
Hi Jasem,
Thank you for your message. It was a bad cable. When I changed for a new usb cable the SS2 connected without issue.

All the best,
Eli
3 months 3 weeks ago #97957

Time to create page: 0.734 seconds