INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Best option for observatory with 2 monitors.

• Thank you received: 30
It's too bad about the old nightly builds for MacOS. I've not found an easy way to download them (if they still exist at all) from the new location. I'm sure there's some scripts/command line things I could use to build my own but I haven't spent enough time on that.

Aside from that, I've assumed that official releases of KStars would still support the MacOS.
1 month 3 weeks ago #99552

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 38
Yea I did a lot of work on the USB3 hub problem with the Stellarmate, it seems the RPi OS doesn't recognize the hub for whatever reason.

So I have run cables through the mount. I want to work on this issue when I have time, but have not had time to work on this.

I'm not a fan of the slide mount the CEM120 provides anyhow, so I may just replace it and put the Stellarmate on the back end.

I like using a drop in clamp. But again, need time to work on that.

Like you said, it works fine the way it is with cables run through the mount so I am keeping it like that until I change out the top plate of the mount.
1 month 3 weeks ago #99553

• Thank you received: 38

What I have noticed is only RPI units or those running Raspberry do not work well with the iOptron USB Hubs on the Mounts.

If I use an Intel chip running x64 on something other than Raspberry, it works fine.

I have a few Intel CPUs running Ubuntu and IndiServer on them with no issues on the USB3 hubs.
1 month 3 weeks ago #99554

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds