INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

"indi-web" command does not work anymore...

• Thank you received: 19
I always started with the command "indi-web" on my linux notebook which stays outside next to my mount connected to all my stuff. Then i connected via my iMac. For a long period of bad wheather i could not use the whole system for almost 2 months now.
Today i wanted to start setting all up again, but then i get this message...
Can someone please tell me where the fault is?

cheers
Niki
Skywatcher EQ6-R | Lacerta 10" Carbon-Newton | Lacerta MFoc Motorfocus | Moravian G2 8300 Color | Canon EOS 5DMarkIIIa | Lodestar X2 guiding cam | KSTARS 3.4.3. on my outdoor-Laptop with KDE-Neon/Plasma | KSTARS 3.4.3. on Remote-IMac with Catalina | KSTARS 3.4.3 on Remote-Macbook Air with Catalina
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by the.cakemaker.
5 years 2 months ago #34201
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 140
Not sure what you mean here, why do you have to issue that command, as long as laptop is fired up, you should be able to connect from MAC by just starting ekos...?!
5 years 2 months ago #34207

Tried that yesterday. Did not work as you wrote. I have to start indiweb on the linux-laptop, and THEN i can start it on my mac and get connection. if not, no connection occurs... Managed to get indi-web running again so it works now. But i have chosen to use the linux-laptop over Teamviewer, so i get the better version of kstars running.

cheers
Niki
Skywatcher EQ6-R | Lacerta 10" Carbon-Newton | Lacerta MFoc Motorfocus | Moravian G2 8300 Color | Canon EOS 5DMarkIIIa | Lodestar X2 guiding cam | KSTARS 3.4.3. on my outdoor-Laptop with KDE-Neon/Plasma | KSTARS 3.4.3. on Remote-IMac with Catalina | KSTARS 3.4.3 on Remote-Macbook Air with Catalina
5 years 2 months ago #34247

Make sure you have the “autostart web manager” box checked, so it starts automatically when you start INdI in the ekos panel... :)
5 years 2 months ago #34289

i do not know what box on which computer you mean exactly...
5 years 2 months ago #34294

On the indiserver Computer
5 years 2 months ago #34335
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds