INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Which INDI driver to use for the NYX-101 mount?

• Thank you received: 7
Hello all, I have a Pegasus NYX-101 mount. Using the Pegasus NYX-101 indi driver works on MOST things. But for the life of me I cant get it to do a meridian flip. When it gets close to the meridian (within approx. 3 mins and 50 ish seconds away from the meridian) tracking turns off and it just sits there. It doesn't seem to be writing anything in the logs about turning tracking off. Is anyone out there using a different indi driver that's doing the flip? I'm hoping someone out there has an answer. I'm quickly getting to the end of my rope on this mount.
Last edit: 1 month 3 days ago by mikeE.
1 month 3 days ago #99901

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 7
Well, doing a little trial and error (which I shouldnt have to do with such an expensive mount!!) it turns out if I use the lx200 OnStep indi driver the flip does work. However, it never sends a message telling kstars the flip has started. Any idea how one could change this? When I was using eq6 mount, it (or the eqmod indi driver) informed kstars of the flip and I had a kstars notification sound that would alert me of the flip. That was nice as I didn't have to sit there waiting for it to happen. I could be in another room and simply hear the kstars notification sound. I'd like to have the same with this NYX-101 mount.
1 month 3 days ago #99905

• Thank you received: 69
I wonder if it's something caused by the default east meridian limit setting that Cuive noted in his video on the WarpAstron WD-20
. at 15:40 into the video?
4 weeks 2 days ago #99970

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds