Welcome to the INDI forum. If you are new here, please continue reading for some pointers to help get you started.
First, it is important to know that this forum is moderated for your first post. You will be allowed to create a first post, but it will not be made public until approved by a forum moderator.
A lot of people end up not seeing their first post, I was one of them.
Please give the moderator team some time, and your post, if on topic, will appear shortly. No need to re-create the same post.
Next, please consider setting up a signature with some details about your equipment. You can see mine below as an example. This helps knowledgeable people to help you. When asking about a problem, it is always good to know
what equipment is being used to help answer your question.
You can get to the area of the board to set up your signature by following these steps:
1. Click "My Details" in the top bar
2. Click "Profile Information" in the next bar that appears
3. Scroll all the way to the bottom where there is a large box to put profile information in
4. Do feel free to fill out any other fields on this screen that you would like
5. Don't forget to click save!
12" pier with HDX110 using EQMod
ASI 1600 mono/color mains with ASI290MM in off-axis
ASI filter wheel
Moonlite focusers for the sharpening
AT115EDT w/.8x for the light
Fedora Linux, 100% INDI