INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

SOLVED: Weather info not showing on Stellarmate App

• Thank you received: 33
I have installed the Stellarmate App on my ipad and I am able to connect to the RPi. But for some strange reason the Weather doesnt show up at the bottom of the screen. I installed the app on my android phone and the weather shows there. What could be the issue?
Clear Skies,
Pramod

My kit: SW 130PDS on a HEQ5 Pro mount, ZWO ASI533mc Pro, 30mm guidescope with ASI120mm mini, managed using Kstars/Ekos, RPi with Stellarmate OS, ASI224mc, bits and bobs for visual observations.
6 months 5 days ago #96666

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Screenshot from iPad? This also depends on whether StellarMate has access to the internet.
6 months 4 days ago #96702

Question - Are you saying that this will appear only if Stellarmate App is connected to the RPi and the RPi has access to internet?
I also double checked the weather on the Android device - its constantly showing Clear sky, so obviously incorrect for the UK ;-)

EDIT: I couldnt take a screenshot of the ipad itself hence trying to explain using an edited image. In effect the red rectangular section marked in the image pertaining to weather doesnt appear at all. That area is blank :-(
Clear Skies,
Pramod

My kit: SW 130PDS on a HEQ5 Pro mount, ZWO ASI533mc Pro, 30mm guidescope with ASI120mm mini, managed using Kstars/Ekos, RPi with Stellarmate OS, ASI224mc, bits and bobs for visual observations.
Last edit: 6 months 2 days ago by AstroMuni.
6 months 3 days ago #96706
Attachments:

Update: The Weather section is now showing when RPi is connected.
Clear Skies,
Pramod

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasem Mutlaq
6 months 2 days ago #96724

Time to create page: 0.587 seconds