INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

v1.5.5 First Attempt Issues - Plate Solving Not Available

• Thank you received: 11
Hi,

I've upgraded to v1.5.5 and have two immediate issues. One is serious and the other is annoying

1) Plate solving is showing as NOT being available at all (see the screen shot for details). I've been using Stellarmate for 2+yrs now and haven't seen this issue before. The entire section is "greyed out" . I've got the same profile I had before and double checked Astrometry is enabled in the profile. I have ASTAP installed here too. I can't figure out why its not even available, let alone trying to plate solve something. There is a dizzying array of new settings in here too that I'm not familar at all with.

Has anyone seen this before and what is the resolution to this?

2) SkySafari is consistently crashing and trying to restart. I can live this this but thought I'd report it anyway.

Thanks, Craig
3 years 5 months ago #63438
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 11
Figured out the plate solving issue. My mount was turned off.....what a dufus. I thought you could plate solve in EKOS without a mount being connected though, but admit that I've not tried that before now either.
3 years 4 months ago #63441

• Thank you received: 226
To plate solve without a real mount you can use the simulator mount in a profile.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Craig
3 years 4 months ago #63518

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds