INDI Library v1.7.6 Released. (27 Feb 2019)
First release of 2019 comes with quite a few new drivers across the board along with significant performance improvements to INDI camera and live streaming performance. Many drivers received significant updates to improve performance & stability, while a few were re-written from scratch to be in line with INDI standards. Here are some of the highlights:
Nikon D3200 DSLR + Ekos Nightly
Replied by knro on topic Nikon D3200 DSLR + Ekos Nightly
1. Battery is full.
2. There is lots of space left in the SD card.
3. Camera is put to MANUAL mode.
4. Camera is put in BULB mode.
5. Disable mirror lock, if any.
6. Make sure power-saving is off since camera can automatically turn off after while making it impossible to connect to.
Try this command to capture, it will generate a log that could be useful for upstream libgphoto2 developers.
gphoto2 --debug --debug-logfile=gphoto.txt --capture-image-and-download
Share the gphoto.txt file
Replied by wvreeven on topic Nikon D3200 DSLR + Ekos Nightly
ASI1600MM-C CCD and filter wheel with an 8" TS Ritchey-Chrétien on a SkyWatcher EQ6-R