It's the same on all monitors I've tried; laptops and a -€90 so probably not 4k- 24" Philips. 4k I'm not sure, but it seems to display the same the same at all resolutions.
Would it be possible to adjust the scale of the text for the field of view label?
TIA and clear skies,
I compiled everything from source.
Reinstalled and wiggled cables. In sockets. Now all is well.
I apologise for the noise.
Cheers and clear skies,
No serious damage done (this time!) but I really would like to know what the scheduler did not park the mount after the last job was complete.
Cheers, clear skies and stay safe,
Not a big problem but watching remotely for the flip to occur, nothing is plotted on the analyse graph.
What setting am I missing?
Cheers and TIA,
flip occured at ~21:05
This one gets me every so often. Several attempts to align after a meridian flip fail to converge on the target.
Cure: on the mount tab hit, 'Clear Model'. But that requires manual intervention:(
Yes, I have, 'Clear model after meridian flip', checked.
what setting am I missing?
Cheers and clear skies,
multi-star guide algorithm reduces seeing effects
I rebullt stellarsolver and kstars and it now works... BUT...
It doesn't work when built with the stable stellarsolver from Jasem's ubuntu ppa. Would it be possible to make today's stellarsolver git the basis for the stable build?
I test by running the latest source from the kstars folder building using the stable indi libraries. It's worked fine up until now.
"master" frame for the exposure/binning/temperature combination
My (most?) guide cameras are not cooled. The 5 or so median frames is how PHD2 does it (and it works well in removing noise) but without being temperature dependent.
I think a dark library built on for guide camera temperature is gonna catch a lot of us out.
After the update to stable today,
Takes several minutes to load and is otherwise unresponsive afterwards.
latest indilib and kstars upgrade from Ubuntu 20.04 repo.
commit 3507693c81230ac3c0d56c0eb741e934a27bcfc3 (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD)
Builds fine. attempting to open kstars segfaults:
#0 0x00007ffff68bd8cf in StellarSolver::createConvFilterFromFWHM(SSolver::Parameters*, double) () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstellarsolver.so.1
#1 0x0000555555afbc6a in Ekos::getDefaultHFROptionsProfiles ()
#2 0x0000555555a17ce3 in OpsFITS::loadStellarSolverProfiles (this=0x555559c07460)
#3 0x0000555555a1839f in OpsFITS::setupHFROptions (this=0x555559c07460)
#4 0x0000555555a177c7 in OpsFITS::OpsFITS (this=0x555559c07460)
#5 0x000055555569d6a7 in KStars::prepareOps (this=0x5555569e6f90)
#6 0x00005555556b04be in KStars::initActions (this=0x5555569e6f90)
#7 0x00005555556b9f7d in KStars::buildGUI (this=0x5555569e6f90)
#8 0x00005555556b8ae0 in KStars::datainitFinished (this=0x5555569e6f90)
#9 0x00005555556bd4a1 in KStars::KStars (this=0x5555569e6f90, doSplash=true,
clockrun=true, startdate=..., __in_chrg=<optimised out>, __vtt_parm=<optimised out>)
#10 0x00005555556bd962 in KStars::createInstance (doSplash=true, clockrun=true,
startdate=...) at /home/steve/Projects/kstars/kstars/kstars.cpp:262
#11 0x0000555555642cd7 in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffdee8)