Ok that makes sense - thanks
Sorry still confused "because the drivers are only on the remote machine" - I hadn't connected to this remote as it doesn't exist,so it cant know they really exist, so do you mean they can ONLY exist on a remote machine otherwise that makes no sense at all. Once I click REMOTE the local Kstars/Ekos is expecting everything to be remote so are these items special in some way. I must be missing simple fact here
Anyway at least he has got it working - it was hard work at times LOL
OK makes sense - so that symbol should not ever be shown when you are not connected to anything and are just editing a profile?
As I described on the SGL thread - what thread ( I presume you are Lightbucket ?)
On the attached image you will see symbols mark in red on the camera drop down menu of Ekos profile.
Question is what does this symbol mean.
Someone asked me and I said I didn't know so I am asking the experts
so tools---devices---device manager gives you client or local set up of devices.
What is the point and how is it used in conjunction with Ekos Profiles if at all ?
Does it allow you start devices before.instead of choosing a Ekos profile and if so will it appear on the profile as being used ??
Mondays test after recompile IndiLib only.
Did date time ,location and alignment (2 star)
Forget to set logging in synscan to file (doh!) but Kstars log was to file.
1.Started Kstars/Ekos - moun shown pointing to Vega - last of star alignment - good start
2. Slew to Mars after Centre and track - kstars shows ok mount moved to about where it should be
3.Centre and track to Scheat - slew. OK but not centred on Kstars
4.Next M31 - Went the long way round to M31 (this is a AZ not a EQ !!!) could cause problems with cables. Dont think this happens in Synscan App but cant be certain. Again not centred on Kstars.
5. Sync given while on M31 - Kstars now showing centred on M31.
6. Slew to Talitha Borealis - slew ok but again not centred on Kstars.
7. Using Mount control - cant changed rate from 1x. All arrow keys ok Epoch shown as jnow. Motion would be too fast .
8.Attempted PARK in Mount Control - position left of North and slightly below horizon
9. Disconnec t & Stop in Ekos.
10. Restarted Ekos/Kstars (so no power off) - this time logging to file
11. Kstars shows Synscan at correct place - i.e. same as park command.
12.Slew to Navi -ok but off centre
13.Via Mount Control Search M31 followed by GOTO - Slew ok and dead centre
14.Synscan NO TRACKING possible - switch track on just flips back to off. Same in Mount control and Indi control
15.Slew to Mirfak ok
16. PARK - didn't look right at all
17.powered off- waited 20 secs powered back on. No action taken on handset.
18. Started Ekos/Kstars.
19.Started same profile as before.
20. UNPARK (tried to slew before unpark nothing happened and didn't slew message as shown in log). UNPARK position wrong Synscan shown at Corona Borealis even though mount appeared to be in real position (North at 0 alt)
21.Slew m32 - wrong position and shown wrong in Kstars.
22. Still unable to track
23. Attempted PARK - started slewing then kstars crashed.
Powered off and created this thread with logs
File Attachment:File Name: mondaystest.zip
File Size: 232 KB
Been asked this question.
Is the software involved in the APT-GET UPGRADE ( The Respositories) the same for Stellarmate,AB and Std Ubuntu Mate RPI. Only in reference to INDI /Kstars/Ekos and excluding NIGHTLY or specially modified by an individual.
OK recompiled IndiLib only - normal Warnings (if memory serves me from last time!)
Presume you meant ~/.indi/ParkData.xml not ~/.indi/parkData.xml ??????
Might have a go if clouds clear and I am bored with "Red Moon" .