INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Sesto Senso in Ekos

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic Sesto Senso in Ekos

You can follow the Beta releases knowledge base article.
5 years 1 month ago #36027
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 1
Ok, thank you! So this means I have to download the latest nightly on my laptop and on StellarMate to get it work? I will test it and then report.
5 years 1 month ago #36046
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Ez W on topic Sesto Senso in Ekos

I can confirm that the current version 3.1.1 for OSX does not work either on my system. Focus in or Focus out or going to any presets sends the focuser inward and will not stop unless i unplug the power. This is a tremendous step backwards for this driver as it seemed to work great for me in 2.9.8 and in 3.0.0
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Ez W.
5 years 1 month ago #36369
  • Thank you received: 5

Replied by Ez W on topic Sesto Senso in Ekos

I think it has something to do with the Sync setting in the INDI control panel. I just set the sync to 25000 and then manually moved the focuser way out and then hit GoTo Preset 1 which was 50000. It returned to the midpoint as I had 100000 as the max Steps. After that when I went into the EKOS focus module I was able to focus in and out at the assigned step size (which is currently 100).
5 years 1 month ago #36370
Hi everyone,

i want to give a short update: Jasem was so kind to have a look via TeamViewer to my Computer / Sesto Senso. But he could not fix the problem. Then he tried to get in contact with PrimaLuceLab, but got no answer from there until now.

Meanwhile I tested the Setso Senso with ASCOM and I have exact the same Problems! So I think the problem is the Sesto Senso itself, perhaps the firmware.

It is really frustrating that PrimaLuceLab does not answer / tries to solve this problem.
5 years 3 weeks ago #37183

Replied by Rene on topic Sesto Senso in Ekos

Hi,

Any updates on this? I'm having so many issues with my Sesto Sesno I'm ready to drop EKOS in favor of something else.

Rene
4 years 10 months ago #39890

Replied by Jasem Mutlaq on topic Sesto Senso in Ekos

Check this thread .
4 years 10 months ago #39892
Time to create page: 0.709 seconds